Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[WTS] TACOBELL CONFIG AKAMAI BYPASSED [FULL CAPTURE]

0XXX0

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(19 October, 2023 - 01:13 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: Show More
(18 October, 2023 - 01:39 PM)0XXX0 Wrote: Show More
(18 October, 2023 - 01:59 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: Show More
GTF OUTTA HERE BITCH ASS RETARD STOP SELLING LEAKED SHIT
[Image: kekg2.gif]

The public config is already dead dumbass
[Image: clown2.gif]

Arent you the same guy that got public configs in his cloud and steals others work?
Indian faggot

dont need to speak much here ur rep speaks for itself:

" this retard giving bad rep to config seller because he can't make shit and don't want other seller to sell config.avoid for sure. "

" mentally retarded third worlder, angry that someone else does the same job he does and trashes his oppositions for no reason. eat a dick you third worlders "

" Asked me to pay for his "time" even though he couldn't make my config. Deleted all telegram chats. LQ potential scammer. "

go find another public config and fix it and sell it to afford ur todays meal lil nigga
im sure you have never seen 5 figs in your life let alone in a day retard
Torpedo7(43) - Last updated 18 July, 2023 - 08:10 AM

Negative (-3):Adding public configs in his cloud lmaoCaptain(9) - Last updated 22 November, 2022 - 11:32 AM

Negative (-6):After I told him about his cloud being bad he REMOVED MY SUBSCRIPTION! Beware scammer!!!

WorldWarrior

Divine
Divine Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(19 October, 2023 - 11:08 AM)0XXX0 Wrote: Show More
(18 October, 2023 - 01:39 PM)0XXX0 Wrote: Show More
The public config is already dead dumbass

Arent you the same guy that got public configs in his cloud and steals others work?
Indian faggot

" this retard giving bad rep to config seller because he can't make shit and don't want other seller to sell config.avoid for sure. "

" mentally retarded third worlder, angry that someone else does the same job he does and trashes his oppositions for no reason. eat a dick you third worlders "

" Asked me to pay for his "time" even though he couldn't make my config. Deleted all telegram chats. LQ potential scammer. "

go find another public config and fix it and sell it to afford ur todays meal lil nigga

Negative (-3):Adding public configs in his cloud lmaoCaptain(9) - Last updated 22 November, 2022 - 11:32 AM

Negative (-6):After I told him about his cloud being bad he REMOVED MY SUBSCRIPTION! Beware scammer!!!

Those are two dumbass retards like u DancingClown

And we'll I'm reputed by custom ug members and staff so yeah I don't need to speak much here go get a life pooron kek
[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
[Image: uTuvyOF.gif]
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

ween2peen

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 October, 2023 - 01:14 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: Show More
(19 October, 2023 - 11:08 AM)0XXX0 Wrote: Show More

Those are two dumbass retards like u

And we'll I'm reputed by custom ug members and staff so yeah I don't need to speak much here go get a life pooron
[Image: kek.png]

You're actually a poor nigger i've tried dealing with you before. You're both poor ass niggers on holisticz.com never seen a mil and never will because you black slaves can't get off doing configs.