Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[WARNING] Obvious Buyer Scammer

Joose

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lmao he sounds like hes 12

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(23 February, 2020 - 03:46 AM)amysmith76905 Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2020 - 02:41 AM)k3wl Wrote: Show More
UPDATE: I delivered him his accounts after 3 confirms, as promised.
https://prnt.sc/r6ck83

Today, this guy that goes by the name of "@NotSypher" on Telegram messaged me for bulk Bitesquad accounts.

So we agree on a price and he sends the money. Now I ask if he has some sort of profile on C.to or other (known) forums, that way if he redirects the payment I can open a scam report

This guy SERIOUSLY told me he is xRisky kek
So i PM xRisky on c.to, and obviously he won't PM me back to confirm, because Sypher is not xRisky

So I tell Sypher that he needs to wait for 3 confirmations on the transaction until he will receive his accounts. This is where he stars leaning in to acting like I'm about to scam him.
He then proceeds to tell me I'm going to be doxxed or something and says he wont accept the accounts unless I give them now

Now I'm holisticz. When I asked him why he can't just wait for the 3 confirms, he avoids answering or says some dumb stuff.
In the end calling me a scammer when I say over and over that I will be giving the accounts.

Chat log from Telegram directly:https://anonfile.com/Pdtcqbc8o2/messages_txt
note that some letter 'k' is messed up, but you'll get the point in the messages

All im saying is to DEAL WITH CAUTION if he buys from you

did he take back the btc amount,Pleasr notify that too and I don't think you can refund the money even the company of blockchain and paxful says that you can't refund once you send the btc.So it doesn't make sense on why he can't wait for 3 confirmation and why you can't send when it got confirm 1/3 ??

no he didnt redirect it

you cant REFUND anything , theres some way to redirect the money to a different bitcoin address

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This is a bump