Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Stripe Bundle with Unlimited VCC Creation without need of balance | BlueBird Bank, Go

Firon5

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
  • ..:A woman is like a tea bag~you can't tell how strong she is ~ until ~ you put her in hot water:..

Brokeasf

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

you still got this account? Message me

Firon5

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, I am asking $20for this Stripe Bundle with $182.85 inBalance!

I have bought this from another seller for $250.

My BTC Address:
bc1qluru44nkvusr622r7j2c7xgkqy6ut590h2t8h2

[Image: Balance.png]

Payment method: PayPal, BTC & If you are Indian, UPI, GooglePay, Paytm...etc. Only.

My Discord:
[/color]SRZ#3560

With Stripe, you can still create VCCs without the need for balance, just empty balance.
[/align]
[Image: Blue-Bird-Bank-Home-Page.png] [Image: Google-Voice-Message-Page.png] [Image: Stripe-Balance-Page.png] [Image: Stripe-Card-Creation-Page.png] [Image: Stripe-Card-Page.png] [Image: Stripe-Home-Page.png]

As you can see from the screenshots I have provided, I have 2 Active VCCs already.

For $250, the Seller gave me the following things.
  • Fullz: Name, DOB, SSN, Addy, City
  • Stripe: Email ID & Password with Key Also Outlook Email Access
  • Google Voice Credentials
  • Full BlueBird Bank Login Info with CC Creation Enabled there too.
  • USA Proxy 6 Months Attached into Firefox Portable.

• Extra Info ISP: Comcast UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0 Waterfox/91.3.2
Now I don't want this. After all, my payment is stuck because my business isn't eligible!

Anyone who knows how to get this done with fake documents can withdraw money to the BlueBird Bank attached and create VCC with Balance.

Buy only if you know how fake documentation works.
  • ..:A woman is like a tea bag~you can't tell how strong she is ~ until ~ you put her in hot water:..