Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Stay Alert on Double Spent payment!!

Teddyx

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sorry but I honestly doubt you saw 2 confirmations unless there was some kind of error with your wallet, if so, I would definitely contact the provider to report the issue.

First of all, the fee was actually under 1 sat/b meaning it probably would have taken an expediential amount of time for even one confirmation to happen at this stage, and a 1 satoshi fee is common practice for RBF double-spenders which only works before one confirmation in the Blockchain.

Second, anyone with the ability to double-spend or reverse a Bitcoin transaction after two confirmations certainly wouldn't be double-spending people on Cracked.to for $70. They would probably be making six to seven figures elsewhere.

Spinpin

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 January, 2021 - 12:45 AM)Teddyx Wrote: Show More
Sorry but I honestly doubt you saw 2 confirmations unless there was some kind of error with your wallet, if so, I would definitely contact the provider to report the issue.

First of all, the fee was actually under 1 sat/b meaning it probably would have taken an expediential amount of time for even one confirmation to happen at this stage, and a 1 satoshi fee is common practice for RBF double-spenders which only works before one confirmation in the Blockchain.

Second, anyone with the ability to double-spend or reverse a Bitcoin transaction after two confirmations certainly wouldn't be double-spending people on Cracked.to for $70. They would probably be making six to seven figures elsewhere.

facts Smart

manuelbattaglia

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 January, 2021 - 10:10 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
Today we caught a scammer. Who like to remain anonymous. Who wants to pay u first. and who tells u that he doesnt have any account on c.to he was roaming here and seen your thread. He wants to buy it.

Then he say u, "I will go first. I want your product. Plz send me your BTC addy"

Then he pays you.

After a few moments, he say, bro i am in a hurry. plz send the product now. its urgent.

And you see that the BTC gets 2 confirmations and you give him the product.

2038499 years later.

you see there your transaction link looks like this, https://www.blockchain.com/de/btc/tx/c3e...58f5f2d775

and you get scammed. You dont know is username on c.to so u cannt create a scam report on him. Thanks @Hans69 to find out this type of a scammer. here is his profile : https://holisticz.com/justconfirm Pepe who scmmed $16 (Product value) from me

Stay Alert!!
Do not handover your product before the Payment is added on your wallet...

this is a bumop

uhm u saw the 2 confirmation on blockchain transation? and after abit it's go invalid?