Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Shozab Haxor Private Stub Crypter + Binder Native C++ 100% Runtime All Antiviruses

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 January, 2021 - 04:57 AM)ShozabHaxorOfficial Wrote: Show More
[quote="Planet" pid='12226686' dateline='1609600693']
since you have only this thread no likes and rep and your registration is on the 11 Dec so relatively new do you offer a vouch copy?

i have already given voch copies and i have posted it second time first time it was deleted because i have posted it in wrong section thats why buddy :)
sure gonna wait for vcs

MahyarKing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(02 January, 2021 - 01:46 PM)ShozabHaxorOfficial Wrote: Show More
Shozab Haxor Private Stub Crypter (Auto Stub Update System)
Shozab Haxor Private Stub Crypter + Binder Native C++ 100% Runtime Fully Persistence Bypassed
All Antiviruses Description Shozab Haxor Private Crypter Natively Written Crypter (will work on any version of Microsoft Windows XP->10) Will Crypt any "NON .NET software" DOES NOT WORK with .NET dependency driven software Supports Preserving End of File for software's which require end of file data to run.
Supports changing the executable Icon Includes an Installation module to allow the crypted software to run on windows startup.
Comes with a "Public Stub" If you require a Private Stub please download our support chat software and speak with an Administrator to obtain one.
Private stubs will cost $100 RATS Tested and working Cybergate SPYNET Darkcomet Several other Native RAT's Like Bitrat Remeber this crypter will NOT WORK with .NET Binaries Disclaimer:
As always this software is to be used for personal "non-commercial use" and is to only beused to manipulate data on machines which you own or have explicit permission to be using.

[Image: crypter-banner-1.png]

YouTube Video Full Review::

ScanTime Result::

[Image: scan1.png]

Runtime Result::

[Image: scan2.png]

Feel Free To Contact Me::
[Image: discord.png]

Discord Contact: Shozab Haxor #7386

Or Visit My Website For More Info And Tools::
https://www.shozabhaxor.net

Price is 50$ For Public Stub And 100$ For Private Stub Feel Free To Contact Me IF You Have Any Question
IF You Want To Buy Product Directly You Choose The Button For BUY NOW::

[Image: Buy-Now.png]

tnxsize=xx-large]https://www.shozabhaxor.net

Price is 50$ For Public Stub And 100$ For Private Stub Feel Free To Contact Me IF You Have Any Question
IF You Want To Buy Product Directly You Choose The Button For BUY NOW::[/size]
[/quote]

Pascalrule

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just Bought it from your site yesterday didnt receive nothing yet its 20hours later please contact me :)
Shozab Haxor Private Stub Crypter + Binder Native C++ 100% Runtime Fully Persistence Bypassed
All Antiviruses Description Shozab Haxor Private Crypter Natively Written Crypter (will work on any version of Microsoft Windows XP->10) Will Crypt any "NON .NET software" DOES NOT WORK with .NET dependency driven software Supports Preserving End of File for software's which require end of file data to run.
Supports changing the executable Icon Includes an Installation module to allow the crypted software to run on windows startup.
Comes with a "Public Stub" If you require a Private Stub please download our support chat software and speak with an Administrator to obtain one.
Private stubs will cost $100 RATS Tested and working Cybergate SPYNET Darkcomet Several other Native RAT's Like Bitrat Remeber this crypter will NOT WORK with .NET Binaries Disclaimer:
As always this software is to be used for personal "non-commercial use" and is to only beused to manipulate data on machines which you own or have explicit permission to be using.

IIAnubisII

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks