Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

SexyArabi aka DCP - DWC (dont trust)

E$$AY3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 August, 2019 - 06:01 PM)SexyArabi Wrote: Show More
You know there is an Arab population of a couple 100 million to 1 billion?
Just shows how dumb you are. When someone pisses you off, you try so hard to ruin their rep. Unfortunate a higher admin will take care of this. Enjoy your ban.

"You know there is an Arab population of a couple 100 million to 1 billion?" WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RAPORT??????????? go dream man go kys
I think you don't have anymore words

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 August, 2019 - 06:03 PM)E$$AY3 Wrote: Show More
Just shows how dumb you are. When someone pisses you off, you try so hard to ruin their rep. Unfortunate a higher admin will take care of this. Enjoy your ban.

"You know there is an Arab population of a couple 100 million to 1 billion?" WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RAPORT??????????? go dream man go kys

There you have it. He's mad hes wrong, so nows the time to say "kys" Anyways enjoy account termination for sales trashing and faking a scam report

E$$AY3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 August, 2019 - 06:13 PM)SexyArabi Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2019 - 06:03 PM)E$$AY3 Wrote: Show More

There you have it. He's mad hes wrong, so nows the time to say "kys" Anyways enjoy account termination for sales trashing and faking a scam report

Faking scam report???
holy shit can someone give a cookie to this guy
Holy crap, you saying that i'm making fake scam reports??
Remember, it's not only me who saying that you are a scammer.
+, if you saying that i'm making a fake scam report (which of course is not kek) That's means i already deal with you, and you are on my scammer list, now i'm 100% sure you are DCP Smart
+ you saying my fortnite shop https://shoppy.gg/user/Essaye all feedbacks are fake, LOL, i have over 1k orders and and imemailing all new buyerssaying to dont hesitate to leave a feedback, ok now go sell ur shitty fortnite keywords at 4$ ty Fiesta

You saying that i will get banned, LOL, it's you bro Hype

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You said faking scam report about 18 times in that paragraph kek kek

Also you're currently faking one as we speak, not previously, please learn English

@Jocker or another mod will deal with this

Also get me some FORUM proof I scam? Not some random idiots who you pay kek

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

im termed again fun