Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Sesao Refunding Methods - Learn to REFUND ALL THE HUGE RETAILERS - ONLY $50!!!

Sesao

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Jumpy22

ㄒ尺ㄩ丂ㄒ乇ᗪ
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

VOUCH COPY REVIEW
The list the seller provides has almost if not all of the info you need to refund stores. I contains the store, maxes, the method needed, and extra notes on the stores. Currently the list only has US stores but I believe the creator is going to be expanding it more in the future. Overall the spreadsheet contains a lot of data that can be used to help someone start up their own refunding business. BUYER BEWARNED this is not a guide to refunding in anyway. It is more soa guideline to refunding many all of the major (and some not so major) online retail stores. Overall a very useful resource and a nice owner.

Overall: 8/10
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi(Discord)

GOT TERMED ON DISCORD CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TELEGRAM

Matrix

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch copy?

Bruhwtff

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Yo this is great, I know where to get good labels for FTID, Lost in transit, etc. I'm just not sure which stores work with what, so this can definitely help me? Do you update the list? As a lot of stores change up quick. What worked last month might not work now.