Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Private Methods start earning money 100% safely today [EARN or REFUND]

Xelux

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Check your discord
[Image: gzqFSUa.gif]
[Image: YdXhGCq.gif]

hellfireclub

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 July, 2022 - 06:58 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
Saw you are offering a vouch copy, feel free to dm me.

send

This is a bump

hellfireclub

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 July, 2022 - 09:18 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
Got a vouch copy! so here's my review:
Method (8/10)
Okay so there are 2 methods so far. The first one takes a lot of time to apply because you need to create ads on a platform and wait. It's a safe method though, so It is kind of worth it. Method 2, on the other hand, is a lot better imo since it only takes 40-60mins to apply and it gives you %4 of your investment (you can repeat it as many times asyou want). Seller is also adding a 3rd method today I believe.
Seller (10/10)
Very friendly, responsive and active! Answered all my questions regarding the method and he is really patient with questions :)
Pricing (4/10)
So this is where I think the seller went a bit off the roof. Well, as far as I see the methods are safe to use, but I still believe that the price is too steep for these methods as they are not completely private (seen someone else sell similar (almost same) method as method 2 before on this forum. I'd say 150$ would be the top price for this method as it requires a good amount of capital to earn a decent amount atleast.
Summary
I think people who have1k$+ to invest and time to execute this method should go ahead and buy to make some decent daily profits :) Otherwise, I'd say its not that worth.

Thanks for your review, given that several people have already mentioned the price, I update the publication and the sale price will be 200 usd DancingClown Smart

This is a bump

hellfireclub

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump