Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

NO INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

New account, no previous comments or contributions, selling a $250 method as the first thing they do. Provide vouch copies. I am willing to test this right now with the $50 investment and leave a review if it's legitimate. How long does it take from method setup completion to payout and what kind of support do you offer?

DWC

ilikeapples1

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 November, 2022 - 04:01 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
New account, no previous comments or contributions, selling a $250 method as the first thing they do. Provide vouch copies. I am willing to test this right now with the $50 investment and leave a review if it's legitimate. How long does it take from method setup completion to payout and what kind of support do you offer?

DWC

im more than happy to give the method to a trusted user

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You didn't answer the questions though. I'm willing to go ahead and buy the method to test it out and provide feedback if you accept MM, believe me my vouch would be very meaningful if I certify this to be legit.

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Let me know through pm if any vouch copy available
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]

legatum

Royal