Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

NEW Refunding server ( 10% fees & VC's AVAILABLE FOR HIGH VOUCHED USRS

Syndicate

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HONEST EXPERIENCE : Prolly Offers "FAKE VOUCHED COPIES" ~ Never provided proofs for his vouches. bdsm bdsm bdsm

Yeah so as the Title mentions "Vouch Copies" for "High Vouched Users" I contacted him as his thread was pretty new and has barely any replies , leave alone the vouches. When contacted he said that the vouches were already given out.

When I said I don't see any vouches posted on C.to he said that he asked them to post it on his discord server. Now God knows if these members are really reputed and "Highly Vouched" because

when I asked him who are these "High Vouched Users" like he straight up ignored and dodged the question and started blaming me for trying to get "Free Shit"

For someone to be offering Vouch Copies and then Acting this SHADY AF , he sure had the audacity to say that I was trying to get his "Free Shit" lol.

Anyways,

Never Provided any more proofs regarding his vouches and Straight up
ignored any more messages from me and Stopped replying to them after it.

Lastly ,
Banned Ban 2 me for Asking questions from his "Vouched Members" lol kek kek kek

VERDICT :

SHADY AF , Didn't Provide any proofs for Vouches , Not Even 100 Members on Discord , Less than 10 vouches , So Far "0" Vouches from "High Vouched Users"

Bans you for trying to verify his vouches

Be Very Careful when Dealing with this guy.

Stay Safe!
pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay

FrenlyPotato

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

^ kept pestering me about vouch copies just to get free shit hammer2

Syncat

Contributor
Contributor Elite member