Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Need advice on how to withdraw my money from PayPal.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 June, 2023 - 06:57 PM)s0crates Wrote: Show More
Do they let you use the account for purchases or just strictly withdraw to a card or bank?

Strictly withdraw to a card or bank.

(27 June, 2023 - 07:39 PM)TimeCops Wrote: Show More
buy some crypto with the balance?

Can't buy anything. it was limited and then after 180 days I'm only able to withdraw

(28 June, 2023 - 04:14 AM)t3nz0 Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2023 - 02:45 PM)MightyLembo Wrote: Show More
Hey,
My PayPal account is finally eligible to withdraw after 180 days.
But my credit cards aren't accepted by PayPal. Any cheap way to withdraw them? Even with fees? I appreciate any help or advice.

Like maybe cheap banks that I can cashout later to my real bank ( My real bank isn't supported by PayPal too )
Or any cheap one-time service really.

You need a valid bank to cash it out for sure, but i also think you can use a debit card. Reach out if you need help

Yeah I know that I need a valid bank and also a credit card the thing is, Idk how can I get a credit card that's linked to a bank that I have access to. That's why I made this post to see what recommendations people have

This is a bump

t3nz0

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 June, 2023 - 10:21 AM)MightyLembo Wrote: Show More
Do they let you use the account for purchases or just strictly withdraw to a card or bank?

Can't buy anything. it was limited and then after 180 days I'm only able to withdraw

(27 June, 2023 - 02:45 PM)MightyLembo Wrote: Show More
Hey,
My PayPal account is finally eligible to withdraw after 180 days.
But my credit cards aren't accepted by PayPal. Any cheap way to withdraw them? Even with fees? I appreciate any help or advice.

Like maybe cheap banks that I can cashout later to my real bank ( My real bank isn't supported by PayPal too )
Or any cheap one-time service really.

You need a valid bank to cash it out for sure, but i also think you can use a debit card. Reach out if you need help

Yeah I know that I need a valid bank and also a credit card the thing is, Idk how can I get a credit card that's linked to a bank that I have access to. That's why I made this post to see what recommendations people have

This is a bump

I can help you cash it out with my bank if needed.
[Image: TBFvlce.gif]
[Image: KH6huGx.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 June, 2023 - 11:55 PM)t3nz0 Wrote: Show More
(28 June, 2023 - 10:21 AM)MightyLembo Wrote: Show More

This is a bump

I can help you cash it out with my bank if needed.

I appreciate that. But it's a big amount of money, I'm trying to cash it out with a bank that I have access to. I hope you can tell me what cheap service I could use.