Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Lost $2k but learned something :)

testii

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me
Always verify on-site via PM before dealing with me, I will never refuse to do so

[Image: 1W4U1Iv.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

How are we supposed to know the lesson? you aren't explaining your strategy, therefore i cannot change, but im pretty sure greedyness won, executing fresh strategies with big amounts of money (personally not smart)
Always confirm onholisticz.com/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested,always use at your own\risk
https://holisticz.com/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-A...on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement
[Image: ORPWufr.gif]

[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(18 July, 2023 - 05:33 PM)Antonio Wrote: Show More
(18 July, 2023 - 05:08 PM)HOST Wrote: Show More
How are we supposed to know the lesson? you aren't explaining your strategy, therefore i cannot change, but im pretty sure greedyness won, executing fresh strategies with big amounts of money (personally not smart)

I agree I shouldn't have started with a big amount

But the lesson here is: use results as feedback (I used them to tweak my strategy). Like if you get rejected from a girl change yourself.

I already have recovered 70%+ of my loss and am still progressing

Exatcly using your results on each entry of trade will help you understand the market as well as entry points.
I am glad you recovered and i wish for more success on your way, keep learning =
[Image: florain.gif]

Always confirm onholisticz.com/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested,always use at your own\risk
https://holisticz.com/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-A...on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement
[Image: ORPWufr.gif]

[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]

Antonio

Growth hacker
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(18 July, 2023 - 05:08 PM)HOST Wrote: Show More

I agree I shouldn't have started with a big amount

But the lesson here is: use results as feedback (I used them to tweak my strategy). Like if you get rejected from a girl change yourself.

I already have recovered 70%+ of my loss and am still progressing
[Image: hNciefL.png]