Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Looking] - Forex Trading. Inicators MT4, Groups, Mentoring, Strategies etc.

StevenWatsonsy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dude, it seems to me that everyone who reads this understands that this is a frank advertisement. I tried to study the indicator applications, but after two weeks of working with such applications, I realized that this was just a hoax. No application can be smarter than a person and predict how the market will change in the next hour. This is stupid and impossible. A couple of times the application showed the correct result, but it was just a coincidence. I am personally involved in trading nfp and not a single signal was correct. Instead, its better to study the latest articles about trading in this niche at https://fbs.com/tags/nfp-75 and get your guaranteed profit. Dont be fools.

FrankMathis

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 June, 2020 - 05:42 AM)StevenWatsonsy Wrote: Show More
Dude, it seems to me that everyone who reads this understands that this is a frank advertisement. I tried to study the indicator applications, but after two weeks of working with such applications, I realized that this was just a hoax. No application can be smarter than a person and predict how the market will change in the next hour. This is stupid and impossible. A couple of times the application showed the correct result, but it was just a coincidence. I am personally involved in trading nfp and not a single signal was correct. Instead, its better to study the latest articles about trading in this niche at https://fbs.com/tags/nfp-75 and get your guaranteed profit. Dont be fools.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

signature
Rebranding

JINOX

0%

Status

Rep