Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

LOL I was told to refund and I delivered everything as described

RealPsycho

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

a lifetime as a whole is a stupid term used to trick the mind and people always fall for it, there is no such thing as a lifetime guarantee I would love it if people stop using it and just be straightforward in their ads and stop hiding behind tos instead of name your product "lifetime disney+ upgrade" make it "lifetime disney+ upgrade until the method is patched" the more people be straight forward with their customers the fewer things get complicated and that's my opinion hate it or love it
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?
[Image: gigachad.png]

Dey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

This is why legal upgrades are better imo
[Image: clown.gif]

As the blue guy above me said, people also use "cheapest" , "#1" , "BEST" in any title just to make people buy and then just write whatever in tos. Crazy how lifetime and all these are allowed tbf , but as @KSZ once stated by his own logic in sb : a "lifetime" sub should last at least 5-7 months and then you can't complain it got patched, but if it was useless after 1 or 2 months then you should get a refund

I wonder when someone will write these as actual rules
[Image: pizza.gif]

[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]

JigsawHQ

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2023 - 09:10 AM)RealPsycho Wrote: Show More
a lifetime as a whole is a stupid term used to trick the mind and people always fall for it, there is no such thing as a lifetime guarantee I would love it if people stop using it and just be straightforward in their ads and stop hiding behind tos instead of name your product "lifetime disney+ upgrade" make it "lifetime disney+ upgrade until the method is patched" the more people be straight forward with their customers the fewer things get complicated and that's my opinion hate it or love it

Well if there was a rule about lifetime I wouldnt advertise it then, my service always was saying that lifetime means until the method is patched and now people try to blame me that they don't agree to my thread, tos lol

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you sell lifetime, people expect lifetime. Why did you even call it like this in the first place? If it was sold like "Netflix/Disney account upgrade - autorenewing - as long as method lasts" or so, I think nobody would have complained. Some people even wrote that their upgrade didnt even last a month. You should definitely refund these guys imo
If a service is advertised as "lifetime" or with "lifetime warranty" and in the small prints there is a hint which basically disables all your duties to actually fulfill this warranty, I can understand that your customers get upset