Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

LOL I was told to refund and I delivered everything as described

JigsawHQ

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello there so I had a service called "VersacedUpgrades". As some of you know I was selling there disney+ upgrades that were called "DISNEY+ LIFETIME WARRANTY UPGRADES*" and it was told in thread to keep in mind that lifetime means until method patched, if method patched and ur account gets downgraded you have to wait for new method and your warranty is paused till then. Customers were buying from me and they were accepting the risk that upgrades might get downgraded and method will be patched. And now I can see someone opened scam report for me for it -https://holisticz.com/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...Q--1219765 which I think is really unfair for me and other sellers. All of you sellers can sell any product that don't break c.io tos and marketplace rules, people can make scam reports only if something isnt working and they still have warranty for it or if they didn't get what they paid for. If refund services had a risk aswell mentioned and they didn't need to refund then why do I need to refund if I mentioned every risk and everything in my sales, tos and more. If customers had problems with warranty they are buying then they shouldn't buy it or they could ask for it. And also it's good to mention that in none of c.io rules there isn't mentioned anything about warranties!!!!!!!

Tell me what do you think about it :)

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I agree that's unfair jiggy
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]

H4ZZTL3R