Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[LETYSHOPS] CASHOUT GUIDE DAILY CASHOUT HIGH SUCCESS RATE BUY HITS & CONFIG

thatmasterguy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(25 February, 2023 - 01:31 AM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
So you need to create third-party account for each account you want to withdraw ?

No you dont. You will need one third-party account which will work for every withdrawal.

(25 February, 2023 - 01:39 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Even if this is supposedly legit it is still a bit of work and then the real bane would be one cashout per cashout method. Does your guide include a way to solve this at all?

As just said in my other reply, yes. You will be able to cashout 30-50 accounts daily

(25 February, 2023 - 02:23 AM)lesnos Wrote: Show More
if you know how to cashout those accounts i don't really get why would you sell 100 account for only 10, any insights on this ?
also regarding the config, what type of proxies should be used ?
moreover, will you provide a trusted combolist provider that won't sell already raped data ?

These are the prices I used to pay myself to people who found letyshops hits and I only find it fair to not up the price. 10% of the minimal confirmed balance makes it so the profit far outweighs the costs. Also as said in the thread, it takes time to cashout that many accounts everyday, so sometimes its better to sell the golden shovel, so more people can profit.

The config should be used with residential rotating proxies, but honestly DC proxies also have a high success rate.
A combolist provider is one thing I will not be able to give you, as I don't check myself. That job is outsourced to my partner and prefers to keep his sourceso on that private. That's why we either give you the option to buy directly or use your own combos.

(25 February, 2023 - 05:01 AM)GTBenja Wrote: Show More
if you know how to cashout those accounts i don't really get why would you sell 100 account for only 10, any insights on this ?
moreover, will you provide a trusted combolist provider that won't sell already raped data ?

Yes, there is a lot of required ingredients to make sure the cashout will be successful. I agree with @lesnos, do you provide information where to source this required 'ingredients'?

I do yes. I will help you through all the preparations and extra tools/products needed.

(25 February, 2023 - 06:53 AM)Meep_ Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy?

DM me on telegram pepeokay

https://t.me/thatmasterguy

lesnos

Developer
Developer

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

GTYoshi

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Yes, there is a lot of required ingredients to make sure the cashout will be successful. I agree with @lesnos, do you provide information where to source this required 'ingredients'?
[Image: VrvwGgl.gif]
Telegram :@GTYoshi
Discord :gtyoshi.

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY

PCMilan

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

So you need to create third-party account for each account you want to withdraw ?