Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

kyc verification bypass

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Seems somewhat overpriced or maybe your description isn't properly detailed but open ups are ususally unstable, especially now when a lot of sellers have sold a bunch and used a lot of available details, you'd need a source that's really private, high level knowledge and everything setup right to keep things running properly. I'm interested in buying this though, hopefully it's good and solid vouches come in from people who know what they are working with.
Edit:
I saw one of your threads for paypals. I'll need some in a week or two, that can be a good test but we shall see if the thread stays up that long.
GLWS.

HGod282

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 January, 2023 - 06:20 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Seems somewhat overpriced or maybe your description isn't properly detailed but open ups are ususally unstable, especially now when a lot of sellers have sold a bunch and used a lot of available details, you'd need a source that's really private, high level knowledge and everything setup right to keep things running properly. I'm interested in buying this though, hopefully it's good and solid vouches come in from people who know what they are working with.
Edit:
I saw one of your threads for paypals. I'll need some in a week or two, that can be a good test but we shall see if the thread stays up that long.
GLWS.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, the only reason it is overpriced is because the method is unique and not saturated by other sellers. I think it is my description that is not as good, and I understand that a lot of open-ups are not unstable, I assure you that my accounts will stay alive given the correct method

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'd like to discuss with you privately about your methods, I have experience working with open ups and am interested in this but since there are no vouches yet and no proof, I'm hoping we can work something out.

HGod282

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 January, 2023 - 01:58 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
I'd like to discuss with you privately about your methods, I have experience working with open ups and am interested in this but since there are no vouches yet and no proof, I'm hoping we can work something out.

Sent you a PM

Six

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

not selling anymore ig