Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Is LoLiCheats legit?

Atomical

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(29 November, 2021 - 02:22 PM)iPhqne Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2021 - 02:22 PM)Atomical Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2021 - 02:21 PM)iPhqne Wrote: Show More
if it is legit, most likely the cheats are pasted and open source bypasses that will probably get you banned

Yeah thought its likely just pasted garbage from GitHub
yea, the service has been around for less than a year i think and i find it hard to believe that a singular developer can make all of these cheats in that small of a timeframe

All the menus are different as well. The cheat developers Ive seen usually stick to a similar theme... I would say DWC
[Image: jus5MVq.gif]

iph0ne

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 November, 2021 - 02:24 PM)Atomical Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2021 - 02:22 PM)iPhqne Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2021 - 02:22 PM)Atomical Wrote: Show More
Yeah thought its likely just pasted garbage from GitHub
yea, the service has been around for less than a year i think and i find it hard to believe that a singular developer can make all of these cheats in that small of a timeframe

All the menus are different as well. The cheat developers Ive seen usually stick to a similar theme... I would say DWC
yea that is weird big cheat sellers usually stick with similar menus no matter the game

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LoliCheats only reseller site they using and selling this cheatshttps://cff.team/ and this cheats are very hq and undetected

RECOMMENT

Atomical

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(29 November, 2021 - 02:25 PM)VeverkaStromova Wrote: Show More
LoliCheats only reseller site they using and selling this cheatshttps://cff.team/ and this cheats are very hq and undetected

RECOMMENT

That makes a lot more sense, thanks for the clarification!
[Image: jus5MVq.gif]