Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[INVESTORS] Need Investors | Big Refunding Project

DeadUnicorn

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 June, 2022 - 10:19 PM)Th3Predator Wrote: Show More
(23 June, 2022 - 08:43 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More
Hello,
I'm here to raise funds for my whole other level project
This thread will be written in 3 parts​
  1. What's my project, without explaining too much about it, as we know people like to copy
  2. What I need and why I need it
  3. What you will get in returns
What is my Project about?

Refunding has always been about learning and adapting. Shops and Customer Services always adapt and so we do. Sometimes it takes days, sometimes it takes months.
Nowadays, we have so much power to adapt things without even doing it ourselves, it's called: AI
AI can adapt pretty fast with Trial and Error process, but, in the end create a fully automated process for refund every trained website

What do I need and why?

I need to upgrade my stuff, with piece that costs like hell:Western Digital WD Gold - 20 To - 512 Mo Cache costs for example 700 each
Processors, RAM, Power Supply, and other stuff make the bill even higher that I can't upgrade my things fast
It's not hosted online, but on a real physical server at a place that I own
My program needs lots of power to run many instances/simulations at the same time
It also needs to make lots of orders to try the program on differents website

What will you get if you invest on it?
Investors will have full access of the AI on any website they want (Amazon / Cdiscount / LDLC / Apple / Microsoft and other main stores)
But I'll be the only one to have full access (Like code) and being able to sell it​
I'm looking to Raise 3k on the 10k I need
I open 5 slots as we will be 7 (Me + @Vortexyz)
My contact on Telegram: @DeadUnicornProvider​
You don't need 20To of data to do refunding. You also don't need people to buy your new gaming pc.
3000$ are not required neither to start refunding.
You don't need to OWN the files on your pc, host them on a Dedicated Servers, you can find them for 60$ Monthly with 32Gb ram & 16 Cores & 5TB storage DancingClown

Of course you don't need 20 To for refunding...
32GB ram and 16 cores when I talk about real-time computation, process and calculation of many incoming data kek
Please, if you don't know what i'm talking about just move away or Ask, but don't treat me as a clown
Have a nice evening

Edit 1: Please Don't tell me that you just thought that I Ask 3k just for a refunding service? Read carefully, it's an AI to fully automatise refunding process based on a form... Like, refunders won't have anything to do anymore, just setup the AI and let it be and collect the money

Edit 2: Why talking about gaming PC ? Obviously you misunderstood what i'm saying ...

DeadUnicorn

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

DeadUnicorn

0%

Status

Rep

Bits