Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

I'm looking for someone who can teach me how to create conbolist

Falcao912

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey, i need a stripe holder and paypal(BOTH ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE AGED WITH TRANSACTIONS) for my strategy i own multiple websites and i can make more and more to make money but most of the holders i work with end up running away with the money
So i need a legit and trusted holder that won't run away with the money. The strategy is a blackhat the customers buy from my websites and i send them fake labels and they are able to track them on the legit shippers website so most of the time they think its the shipping agencys fault
The split is 70-30 and i make atleast $1k daily and can make as much as $7k daily
IF YOU HAVE ONE ITS FINE send me a dm on telegram so we can start working

Telegram: @Falcao912

Here is a photo of just 2 week of orders i get for evidence:https://ibb.co/1G03JKW

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I should really warn you for crossposting but instead I will consider this your warning. Your thread was posted not only in the wrong section but in multiple incorrect sections. You can only make one thread per topic and the correct location for a thread like this is the Buyers Bay subforum, not the sellers marketplace. I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate subforum for you so you do not need to make another one.