Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[HELP NEEDED] BINANCE LOCKED FUNDS

Masterized

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 January, 2023 - 04:57 AM)warsnoop Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2023 - 11:56 PM)Masterized Wrote: Show More
Hi, I have this canadian binance account with my real name and real informations on it with a few locked k$ that I can't withdraw.

Withdrawal is locked because of "suspicious transactions and activity".

They have been investigating the transaction on my account for over a year and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

I need someone who will be able to SE his way through the customer service and unlock my account.

Add me on Discord if you think you'll be able to help : bessom#8650

I had the same prob but I was able to withdraw the funds in like 2 months they disabled my account later on tho

Yeah as long as I can withdraw the funds I'm fine with that. How did you do it ?

Hi, I have this canadian binance account with my real name and real informations on it with a few locked k$ that I can't withdraw.

They have been investigating the transaction on my account for over a year and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

I need someone who will be able to SE his way through the customer service and unlock my account.

I had the same prob but I was able to withdraw the funds in like 2 months they disabled my account later on tho

Yes as long as I'm able to withdraw the funds I'm fine with that. How did you do it ?
[Image: feelssadman.png]

Xenothes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Try to link it to your bank account , withdraw few $ then you should be able to withdraw the rest to another wallet , like Bitpay or Trust Wallet , after that cashout all of your crypto into a nearby Crypto ATM so you avoid the tax man

AP0CRYPH0N

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Bro just get a bank drop with the right details, send it all. then get them to send it to your bank account

warsnoop

warsnoop#7942
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(24 January, 2023 - 06:19 AM)Masterized Wrote: Show More

Yeah as long as I can withdraw the funds I'm fine with that. How did you do it ?

Yes as long as I'm able to withdraw the funds I'm fine with that. How did you do it ?

I just gave em the proof they wanted n shit
I did not have a bank account linked that's why it took sum time but like id verification and shit Ip dates emails gave em all the info
hmu on dc if you want any helpwarsnoop#7942
[Image: standard.gif]

warsnoop#7942