Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Help jailbreak ios 15.5

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 May, 2022 - 04:42 PM)ReggaeShark Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2022 - 04:10 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2022 - 01:43 PM)ReggaeShark Wrote: Show More
FilzaEscaped15 was just released for iOS 15 - 15.1.1, however IHIGHLY DOUBTthat anything will be published for 15.2+ anytime soon. CoolStar said that Taurine15 would be his last jailbreak, and that will only support 15.0-15.1.1, maybe 15.2b1 later on.

What is it you need from a jailbreak? Perhaps it is something that can be achieved without? If it's private info, DM me onsite, or on TG: @ReggaeSharkUK

I wanna install apps to capture traffic and as I see in some tuto I need a JailBreak I have in hand iphone 12 pro max with 15.5 ios I think I should buy an old iphone device

By capture traffic, I assume you mean something like WireShark?

If you do decide to buy an older device, purchase an iPad Mini 3. It's cheap, (moderately) fast, and jailbreakable on all iOS versions available to it.

By the way, my you please share with me the name of the apps/tweak you were going to install? I'd just like to make sure that it would be compatible with the more recent iOS's.

tbh I am not using specific app , I am trying to jailbreak it first then look for apps that help capture traffic of ios apps .

ReggaeShark

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 May, 2022 - 01:29 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2022 - 04:42 PM)ReggaeShark Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2022 - 04:10 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
I wanna install apps to capture traffic and as I see in some tuto I need a JailBreak I have in hand iphone 12 pro max with 15.5 ios I think I should buy an old iphone device

By capture traffic, I assume you mean something like WireShark?

If you do decide to buy an older device, purchase an iPad Mini 3. It's cheap, (moderately) fast, and jailbreakable on all iOS versions available to it.

By the way, my you please share with me the name of the apps/tweak you were going to install? I'd just like to make sure that it would be compatible with the more recent iOS's.

tbh I am not using specific app , I am trying to jailbreak it first then look for apps that help capture traffic of ios apps .

Then yes, I would 100% recommend an iPad Mini 3 for the time being, until checkra1n has been updated.

sirviroo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

there's no jailbreak for iOS 15.5 or even 15.0