Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Getir & BiTaksi HACKED - 100M+ lines customer information - Unique!

nullbyt3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hello

Ihad to give information about the current situation.

before this leak was made, getir executives were informed and one of the ctos was also interviewed, an offer was made to destroy the data and not announce the event, they said that they would talk among themselves and get back to me but they did not keep this promise. I gave them more than 10 days, they left me no other choice. I still have the information about the insider and other getir employees, if getir management changes its stance, we still have the possibility of agreement, but this possibility is decreasing day by day. In such a case, I can leak some data about 200k more customer.

there were many people who wanted to buy the data, they are still waiting for news, but I haven't sold to anyone yet as I want to give nazim salur one last chance to make a deal.

there are two separate sections. getir and bitaksi data are separate, if you only want partial data from both brands, we can make an agreement for this. I'm only accepting BTC payment. I only look at the highest bids as I don't want to sell the data to too many people.

dummyuser42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dummy message

tactically

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status