Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[FREE TRIAL] DESIREAI.ART - GENERATE UNLIMITED UNIQUE E-WHORING CONTENT

tgvs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Leaving my honest vouch on this thread:

Dashboard:
The Dashboard is clean and straight forward, nothing to add on that.
Overal: I am missing a history option, of prompts that you have generated in the past.

Images: The only thing that i am missing on the images are previews of the renderings of the models available in the image generation. So for example Prompt X outputs this in the following models, i am also missing a status bar on the generation. Apart from that the quality is incredible.

Audio: This shocked me, it sounds super realistic, if you combine this with an API and have an use case where a delay of 10/20 seconds is no issue this will be an absolute killer!

Looking forward to the new updates of this platform, will definitely check it out

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 June, 2023 - 09:03 PM)tgvs Wrote: Show More
Leaving my honest vouch on this thread:

Dashboard:
The Dashboard is clean and straight forward, nothing to add on that.
Overal: I am missing a history option, of prompts that you have generated in the past.

Images: The only thing that i am missing on the images are previews of the renderings of the models available in the image generation. So for example Prompt X outputs this in the following models, i am also missing a status bar on the generation. Apart from that the quality is incredible.

Audio: This shocked me, it sounds super realistic, if you combine this with an API and have an use case where a delay of 10/20 seconds is no issue this will be an absolute killer!

Looking forward to the new updates of this platform, will definitely check it out

Thank you for the great feedback!

stent

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

clj0vthub0000uo012ckotb9z
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dey