Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FREE FOOD & HOTELS GUIDE 2023 | WORLD WIDE | EASY TO LEARN | 100% SUCCESS RATE

Logorkill

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ ™SAVITAR✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

VOUCH FOR THIS SELLER! !
GOT A VOUCH COPY

Seller : 7/10
Product : 2/10
Overall : 4.5/10
Got a Vouch Copy from OP
The methods are really short and contain a really low amount of details on everything you should know before going for it
The "FREE FOOD" Method is a method I've seen
publicly here multiple times, also seen in old leaked Ebooks,
It contained
nothing new for me and was lacking a lot of details such as the fact that you are highly recommended to switch payment methods when taking another account, the fact that depending on the target it won't work on a fresh account, depending on the target, it may be a better idea to use PayPal either than a VCC
The free food method can be something interesting for new members that don't know that
this one is public but it's prohibited to sell public methods on holisticz.com that's why you should edit the E-Book for those wondering it's just @Tigeh 's free food method that has been leaked a year ago
The "HOTEL METHOD" is something I did not see anywhere else and may work but you should have some Photoshop skills in order to take fewer risks as you may be asked for some proofs
And the "BONUS METHOD" is just a bonus,
don't consider buying the E-Book hoping you will learn something with that, as this is just DNA

I DID NOT WANT TO BE RUDE IN MY REVIEW BUT I DON'T WANT PUBLIC METHODS OR UNTESTED METHODS TO BE SOLD

PUBLICMETHOD
NOT RECOMMENDED BUYING

ACCOUNTSHOP

asthyx

Developer
Developer

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with your service.
[Image: tVVSwOH.gif]

Haunteds

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

claiming spot for vc, i know not crazy rep or anything but willing to write extremely detailed review with no bias