Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Exposing Borb1337 AKA desireai.art | Disgusting person who will steal your work

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 12:39 PM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2023 - 10:53 AM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2023 - 12:27 AM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More
I left because you threatened to chargeback a marketer who said the the job was not what he was initially told, even after he showed that he has refunded the payment on Stripe, which is highly unprofessional.

While you did pay me 37 GBP, I refunded the whole amount as soon as I decided to leave: https://snipboard.io/i5klLw.jpg
(notice how I blurred your name because I am not a piece of shit who doxes people and makes completely unfounded claims that they are pedophiles?)

I did not copy your design, I made a design which you never paid for, here is proof that the files for the project were created on the 10th of June:https://snipboard.io/v2S7Ud.jpg
If you knew how to read, You would notice how i said "someone" posted your dox, not me lol.
Also it doesnt matter to me whether you blur the details or not, its a drop bank lol, you couldn't dox me even if you hired someone to do it.

Yes, you did copy my design, all the pictures and your texts show that, "never paid for" lmfao, thats because you are an idiot who will rather leave than change a design detail, clearly salty enough to try and copy the business afterwards, but that does not matter, at the end of the day, everyone knows you are a copy of cupidai, thats all you will ever be.

Also, i suggest you upload pictures more carefully, you said you are not copying, but the folder is named CUPIDAI? XDDDD

Who threatened a Chargeback? Here is a picture disproving that as well
[Image: wink.png]

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-13-42-35.jpg]
I did not copy your design, please show any proof that you had made this design before I did.
The messages you show is just a very small snippet of that conversation and the chargeback was the straw that broke the camels back, a few other reasons include:
- Getting only 7%, for a job that was much larger than what I was initially told.
- Stupid suggestions and a lack of design knowledge (example of one of the suggestions made was autoplaying music on the page)

I posted that I was never paid because in your original post you claim "We also paid this clown upfront" which shows that you lied putting the legitimacy of your entire story into question.

Also, I can't find that dox on doxbin, the dox that you posted on an alt in my discord is all public information so feel free to DM me the link.
Edit:
You're repeating the "claims" that "someone" made, that's like if I were to say "Someone claimed that CupidAI steals the card information of their customers. But idk that's just what someone claimed".

And as for it being a drop account, I doubt it was.
You can clearly see that there was no chargeback lol, can you not only read but also are blind?
7% was what you agreed to, seems like a you problem, we pay our devs more monthly rn than your yearly salary xD
You are being paid to make a website, so YOU dont get to tell us what design to choose, are you fucking dumb? lmfao
If you scroll up, you can see that you did in fact say we paid you, do you have a memory of a braindead bird?
I wont send any doxbin link here of a nulled member, it is against the rules, and no i didnt post your info on your dead server lol, if it was me you would already be swatted, but sadly Lucas wouldnt like it ;')
What else would i say rather than "someone" if i don't know who doxxed you lol? Whatever claim you can think of against my business itll fail, every member there holds us highly reputable, unlike your shitty copycat.
Yes, indeed it is a drop account, but i understand your broke self finds it hard to believe.
[Image: ezgif-3-bb34b6c7f4.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 04:59 PM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2023 - 10:53 AM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
If you knew how to read, You would notice how i said "someone" posted your dox, not me lol.
Also it doesnt matter to me whether you blur the details or not, its a drop bank lol, you couldn't dox me even if you hired someone to do it.

Yes, you did copy my design, all the pictures and your texts show that, "never paid for" lmfao, thats because you are an idiot who will rather leave than change a design detail, clearly salty enough to try and copy the business afterwards, but that does not matter, at the end of the day, everyone knows you are a copy of cupidai, thats all you will ever be.

Also, i suggest you upload pictures more carefully, you said you are not copying, but the folder is named CUPIDAI? XDDDD

Who threatened a Chargeback? Here is a picture disproving that as well

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-13-42-35.jpg]
I did not copy your design, please show any proof that you had made this design before I did.
The messages you show is just a very small snippet of that conversation and the chargeback was the straw that broke the camels back, a few other reasons include:
- Getting only 7%, for a job that was much larger than what I was initially told.
- Stupid suggestions and a lack of design knowledge (example of one of the suggestions made was autoplaying music on the page)

I posted that I was never paid because in your original post you claim "We also paid this clown upfront" which shows that you lied putting the legitimacy of your entire story into question.

Also, I can't find that dox on doxbin, the dox that you posted on an alt in my discord is all public information so feel free to DM me the link.
Edit:
You're repeating the "claims" that "someone" made, that's like if I were to say "Someone claimed that CupidAI steals the card information of their customers. But idk that's just what someone claimed".

You can clearly see that there was no chargeback lol, can you not only read but also are blind?
7% was what you agreed to, seems like a you problem, we pay our devs more monthly rn than your yearly salary xD
You are being paid to make a website, so YOU dont get to tell us what design to choose, are you fucking dumb? lmfao
If you scroll up, you can see that you did in fact say we paid you, do you have a memory of a braindead bird?
I wont send any doxbin link here of a nulled member, it is against the rules, and no i didnt post your info on your dead server lol, if it was me you would already be swatted, but sadly Lucas wouldnt like it ;')
What else would i say rather than "someone" if i don't know who doxxed you lol? Whatever claim you can think of against my business itll fail, every member there holds us highly reputable, unlike your shitty copycat.
Yes, indeed it is a drop account, but i understand your broke self finds it hard to believe.

If anything, you copied my design, I have showed you proof that I started work on the 10th of June, you have shown no proof that you had made this design before then (here is the proof again:https://snipboard.io/v2S7Ud.jpg)

There was no chargeback, I remember it was being threatened but I am no longer in that chat an I have no screenshots.
7% was agreed to, yes, but the full extent of the project was not told to me. I did not know I was going to be setting up the GPU server, I was told there was a "dashboard", nor the extent of features that would be on it.

You said "We also paid this clown upfront", which you did not as work started on the 10th and you send the payment on the 14th and it was refunded the same day. "We also paid this clown upfront" also implies that you paid me but was never refunded.

Edit:

Here's also a screenshot of my git commit for the project:https://snipboard.io/Z6ojrP.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 07:27 PM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More

Edit:

If anything, you copied my design, I have showed you proof that I started work on the 10th of June, you have shown no proof that you had made this design before then (here is the proof again:https://snipboard.io/v2S7Ud.jpg)

There was no chargeback, I remember it was being threatened but I am no longer in that chat an I have no screenshots.
7% was agreed to, yes, but the full extent of the project was not told to me. I did not know I was going to be setting up the GPU server, I was told there was a "dashboard", nor the extent of features that would be on it.

You said "We also paid this clown upfront", which you did not as work started on the 10th and you send the payment on the 14th and it was refunded the same day. "We also paid this clown upfront" also implies that you paid me but was never refunded.

Edit:

Here's also a screenshot of my git commit for the project:https://snipboard.io/Z6ojrP.jpg
Yet another reply, yet another flop, ur so delusional buddy, i feel bad for u honestly.
Your lil brain could only think of a comeback as "if anything you copied me"? XD we launched MONTHS ago you idiot lol.
of course you dont have any screenshots, all you have is a copycat service to your name
[Image: kappa.png]

noone ever said that someone wasnt refunded? how can you be this retarded lol? thats really all you have for a comeback? get this into your head though, you are nothing more than a copy of cupid, that guy Ebbe by the way, still hasnt paid us back, and even then we didnt chargeback lol, he got free money, and u my friend are an idiot once again.
With every reply i will destroy you more and more and people who read this will know what kind of a service ur running

Once again, proof that the full extend was indeed told of what work you will do :https://ibb.co/JcZSMdv
Did you also forget the part where you made discord alts and advertised on my server?
[Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: ezgif-3-bb34b6c7f4.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 08:26 PM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2023 - 07:27 PM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More

Edit:

Yet another reply, yet another flop, ur so delusional buddy, i feel bad for u honestly.
Your lil brain could only think of a comeback as "if anything you copied me"? XD we launched MONTHS ago you idiot lol.
of course you dont have any screenshots, all you have is a copycat service to your name
[Image: kappa.png]

noone ever said that someone wasnt refunded? how can you be this retarded lol? thats really all you have for a comeback? get this into your head though, you are nothing more than a copy of cupid, that guy Ebbe by the way, still hasnt paid us back, and even then we didnt chargeback lol, he got free money, and u my friend are an idiot once again.
With every reply i will destroy you more and more and people who read this will know what kind of a service ur running

Once again, proof that the full extend was indeed told of what work you will do :https://ibb.co/JcZSMdv
Did you also forget the part where you made discord alts and advertised on my server?
You have yet to provide any proof that you had this design before I made it, and as shown by your screenshot there was no mention of setting up the GPU server and integrating that including setting up models and everything else. Also, your business isn't very unique, do you think the following sites copied you too?

https://aqualxx.github.io/stable-ui/
https://www.happyaccidents.ai/
https://sinkin.ai/
https://dazzleai.network/
https://www.seaart.ai/home
https://piratediffusion.com/

Because all of these sites are capable of doing exactly what CupidAI does.

The claim you are making is that I copied your design, not the underlying technology (which is open source).