Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

EVOLOTS IRL FRIEND @svemijedno - MAYBE AN ALT

Svemijedno

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 August, 2023 - 04:54 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
Maybe im wrong,

But "Svemijedno" means "whatever" which is translated on serbian or pretty much any balkan language

Im almost 100% sure that you are working with Evolot, in any form...

Yeah you are right it does mean whatever, but I don't think that's important brother.

As I said, there is no need for any type of concern because Evolot is not helping me in any shape or form.

Every customer is satisfied and every payment is made only after I finish their designs. Thanks for understanding <3

Svemijedno

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 August, 2023 - 04:54 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
Maybe im wrong,

But "Svemijedno" means "whatever" which is translated on serbian or pretty much any balkan language

Im almost 100% sure that you are working with Evolot, in any form...

Yeah you are right it does mean whatever, but I don't think that's important brother.

As I said, there is no need for any type of concern because Evolot is not helping me in any shape or form.

Every customer is satisfied and every payment is made only after I finish their designs. Thanks for understanding <3