Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Ever been scammed before?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

yes if there is a award of most guy getting scammed i will 1000% win #1`

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Like tbh . just act like u dont give a shit about antyhing . thats the best thing u can do . Because if the seller start saying " if u dont want to buy dont buy " and ur in real need of the method u will rush and buy . just dont do it just be like i dont give a fuck if u dont sell me.
Be Cold with the Seller .

(10 July, 2021 - 05:21 PM)UHQKarma Wrote: Show More
(10 July, 2021 - 05:19 PM)Crrossman Wrote: Show More
Sup guise,
have you ever lost money due to a scam? Well you are not alone. I have lost so far $350 total, i bought a walmart refund method and seller simply never replied.

what was my mistake?
1. Not using MM. I understand one would like to save as much cash as possible, but it is better to spend a little extra instead of losing 100%.
2. Not being aware
- You should deep search who you are dealing with. Use the searcg function and look up the sellers username. Also, read the whole thread. The seller may constantly bump his thread so tou may not see negative reviews about the product you were about to purchase.
3. Google the method
- there is a chance you could find information about the product. It could be a public leak, or it could be a full blown scam.
Personally, i have made more money thanks to this website, so i think i can take a loss. But this made me learn so much, i can almost feel it being a good thing.
stay safe folks :monkas:

i been scammed a net total of 400k+ dw it gets easier everytime you get scammed

thats soo true , i still remember how sad i was on the first 15$ i got scammed for . and last time lost 500$ like i dont give a fuck

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 July, 2021 - 05:19 PM)Crrossman Wrote: Show More
Sup guise,
have you ever lost money due to a scam? Well you are not alone. I have lost so far $350 total, i bought a walmart refund method and seller simply never replied.

what was my mistake?
1. Not using MM. I understand one would like to save as much cash as possible, but it is better to spend a little extra instead of losing 100%.
2. Not being aware
- You should deep search who you are dealing with. Use the searcg function and look up the sellers username. Also, read the whole thread. The seller may constantly bump his thread so tou may not see negative reviews about the product you were about to purchase.
3. Google the method
- there is a chance you could find information about the product. It could be a public leak, or it could be a full blown scam.
Personally, i have made more money thanks to this website, so i think i can take a loss. But this made me learn so much, i can almost feel it being a good thing.
stay safe folks :monkas:

i been scammed a net total of 400k+ dw it gets easier everytime you get scammed

Crynsos

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

The person i was dealing with got banned July 6 for scamming (username is kat) and we were in the middle of a transaction. If i had checked his thread constantly, i could have seen his ban and reason, thus instantly aborting the purchase.