Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Driving License/ Passport Template PSD Threads

NicholasBlake

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Umm, I dont think this is a very good idea. Look, you can say that I am old schooled or something, but the idea of getting a fake ID or driving license is kind of frightening me. I dont like those games with the law! It is way better to walk or drive and feeling good and safe. You cannot do the same if you have something fake. And you know why? Because that is a break of law! Yeah, it is not even something from administrative law or civil law. No, that is criminal activity. And also, you have to know that Clearnet is not providing good fake stuff. If you want to read a little more about it, you can do it here fake identification. That article will explain you everything about it.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

you are cool bro

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(11 November, 2020 - 11:47 AM)Fraud Wrote: Show More
Hello I'd like to contribute to the Cracked Community and I have some Driving License / Passport / Credit Card PSD Templates Editable

I'd like to ask if i'm allowed to post these templates ?

Maybe it's not allowed here so i'm asking first thanks!

Hey bro, I'm interested can you message me Asap.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Do you have UK passport or DL psd?
I really need it.