Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DON'T GET SCAMMED(MY STORY)

snowcane753

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Protect yourselves out there. Be Vigilant always.

VZS

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(21 September, 2023 - 03:08 PM)rgasymov Wrote: Show More
Read all of it, so you don't make the same mistake)))

So recently I stumbled across a post made by the user "IDaredevil". REPORT HIM PLS. https://holisticz.com/IDaredevil

Basically it was a supposed "money making method" which involves you sending money to a MEXC exchange address named something like "mxccom-(SOMETHING)". In this case it was "mxccom-network". The legend was something like: "the was an old promo address listed on MEXC exchange which would return +0.5% BTS coins if you'd sent it to a friend(works only the first time) but there are no restrictions".

To make this look more legit they tell you to check the method on low amount like 10 - 20 BTS token( BTS/USDT is like 0.091). The thing is that these transfers will work and you will indeed get your money and 0.5% back. BUT they will not return your money after a certain amount(in my case 500$).

Honestly, I'm dumb hahah. I thought about it being really sus and too good to be true but I still wanted to check it out. To be fair, I tested it for like 20 transactions with low amount and everything worked fine. This is a very well thought through scam tbh.

Luckily, I still wasn't sure and only risked a very low amount(500$). Money I was ok losing.

Conclusion: Be careful and always double check stuff. If something sounds to good to be true, it's likely a scum.

P.S.: I gotta say, I'm not that mad. The scam scheme is really well done and I'm kinda impressed tbh hahah. But ofc scamming is pathetic, means you can't find any other way to make money legally. If it was someone who'd put all of their money and lost them, I'd feel sorry for these people.

This is a bump

hi bro, make a scam report herehttps://holisticz.com/Forum-Deal-disputes
[Image: jus5MVq.gif]
[Image: 3LyxgJ2.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service