Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DO NOT BUY KINGFA GRABBER LMAO

sykoticc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

no cookies cus they are useless, pass grab is there and its open source so look in the code urself too see if its a virus mate

Akamee

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

he means its detected u retarded clown. go grab kids with the grabber ur using whos stopping u kek never made a grab like our customers and now crying. 3 customers who bought already made over 1k+ in a day. one kid made a grab within 10m of 1k usd kek grow a brain kid our shit is undetected.are u mad that our customers are making grabs like this unlike u.
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: IMG_20210915_190546.png?width=1089&height=676]

oh i forgot to throw it in even @Sally vouches for our grabber kek ur honestly a broke kid who cant afford good shit. oh and where are my shops in ur server kek can i revoke ur lisence of kingfa for not giving me shops kek

i be getting vouches overnight making so much money thanks to haters like u spreading my name over and over again tysm for making me money and making me even more repped then i already am kek

sykoticc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

its ok to be mad about me finding a free replica of ur grabber which is $180. It's ok bud. Silencing people who try giving constructive criticism, muting me in ur server etc. Instead of flexing on how no life people who deticate 12 hrs a day, token logging some little kids only to make $100 off one account you should get the other 29 customers to vouch for you and not just people like Kamal and Itzmyth and so on. Honestly I'll probably be making a QueenFA logger that costs $50 and is undetected + has more features and is better, since you have brain dead customers who cant simply go on github and just use a free one off there. kek kek kek

Akamee

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LMFAOOO HAHAHAH kids mad cause hes grabbing no nitro kids of titktok videos hell ya hes so desperate he wanted to partner with me and say that ill put u in his "token logging ebook" hahahhahah lmfao. oh also ur lisence for kingfa is revoked kek good luck with ur queen grabber