Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Discord Server to Buy a store and sell service

Waffle

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

definitely some interest, how about risk though? also age restrictions. because i know a lot of users are under 18 lmfao

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yes I think there is high demand but like Waffle said there'd need to be evidence of 0 customer risk I've seen many hotel booking services in the past simply using hacked accounts and then people in hiltons having police show up kek not really worth the discount at that point.

I have been looking at the refunders that offer booking.com and airbnb I think there'd be high demand for this if someone provided a hq service.

D_M_T

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 July, 2022 - 02:45 AM)Monero Wrote: Show More
Yes I think there is high demand but like Waffle said there'd need to be evidence of 0 customer risk I've seen many hotel booking services in the past simply using hacked accounts and then people in hiltons having police show up kek not really worth the discount at that point.

I have been looking at the refunders that offer booking.com and airbnb I think there'd be high demand for this if someone provided a hq service.

ye, establishing trust in the beginning would be a hurdle. mb vouch copies would help?

Mr_VoorheeZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

D_M_T

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%