Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Discord Mass Dming services

Froiddd

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Froiddd

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 July, 2022 - 11:14 AM)Sakura Wrote: Show More
Price is alright, though this seller is so money hungry that he just blindly does his thing.

We were just talking about which server I wanted him to mass DM and instead of waiting for me to confirm everything, and pay him, he just already did it while my message wasn't even finished.
Then I asked him if he could do it again with the finished message, he said he wouldn't want to do it again, not even for another payment. He just demanded to receive his money afterwards.

Dont twist the message, you literally forwarded me the message and told me 'this is the message'

https://imgur.com/a/W8DPaVn

fucking retard, i was done with spamming and you told me that you left info in your message. That is not my problem

(06 July, 2022 - 11:14 AM)Sakura Wrote: Show More
Price is alright, though this seller is so money hungry that he just blindly does his thing.

We were just talking about which server I wanted him to mass DM and instead of waiting for me to confirm everything, and pay him, he just already did it while my message wasn't even finished.
Then I asked him if he could do it again with the finished message, he said he wouldn't want to do it again, not even for another payment. He just demanded to receive his money afterwards.

You were clearly done with your message

https://imgur.com/a/MQQNU47

Look at the chat timestamps.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeah no shit, just leaving my honest review on your service.

kek