Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Delete!

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Practically all paypal creation guides at this point say almost the same stuff and aren't as useful as they once were. I have gotten multiple guides this year that are practically outdated with paypal's current updates, how is yours any different is what I'd like to know. I need paypal accounts for actual use and not for sale so if your guide is legit that'd be great as I would be able to instantly tell. I'm interested in reviewing this and if your guide is actually good I'd be back here with a glowing vouch review. Let me know if you are willing to offer a vouch copy. GLWS.

Jieshoou

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(16 November, 2022 - 11:46 PM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Practically all paypal creation guides at this point say almost the same stuff and aren't as useful as they once were. I have gotten multiple guides this year that are practically outdated with paypal's current updates, how is yours any different is what I'd like to know. I need paypal accounts for actual use and not for sale so if your guide is legit that'd be great as I would be able to instantly tell. I'm interested in reviewing this and if your guide is actually good I'd be back here with a glowing vouch review. Let me know if you are willing to offer a vouch copy. GLWS.

Thank you I will give you vc. Wash
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif]
[Image: vYrMzYO.gif]

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

REVIEW: I got a vouch copy of this guide and it is a basic guide on paypal account creation essentially for non US accounts. It is basic as I presumed but it uses certain simple workarounds to get an account opened up and the number verification site he mentions I was unaware of prior but on doing a little checking is not unknown or exclusive. Personally I feel like this can be useful for people who want to create paypal accounts of the churn and burn variety to get payments to then send to some main accounts but it is IMHO way overpriced at $100 or even with the discount. Personally not for me or if you have actual experience with stealth accounts but if you just need accounts that you can use for basic payments and funneling then you might find it useful. Keep in mind these are non US accounts so less of the hassle of maintenance.

ReginaldS

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Would you mind sharing a bit more about the investments (if any) you're required to make in order to pull off the SE?
And, are there any risks involved?