Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DEAL WITH CAUTION! - RealHommie #6731

6ing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(20 May, 2020 - 09:01 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
same dude as here:

https://holisticz.com/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...45-dollars

HMU on discord and tried to spin a line that he got banned because he had hydro issues and couldn't get online in time to respond before he was banned. Said he pm'd @Darkness and @Darkness told him to create another account because bans could not be reversed.

When I asked for his new username here and told him I would add him to a discussion with @Darkness so @Darkness could confirm what he was telling me, the dude told me to go f*** myself, called me a loser and then holisticz me on Discord.

Guy neg repped me and now everyone things I'm a "time waster" cause of this shit. Absolutely retarded skid kid.

6ing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(21 May, 2020 - 08:27 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
(21 May, 2020 - 04:19 AM)6ing Wrote: Show More
(20 May, 2020 - 09:01 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
same dude as here:

https://holisticz.com/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...45-dollars

HMU on discord and tried to spin a line that he got banned because he had hydro issues and couldn't get online in time to respond before he was banned. Said he pm'd @Darkness and @Darkness told him to create another account because bans could not be reversed.

When I asked for his new username here and told him I would add him to a discussion with @Darkness so @Darkness could confirm what he was telling me, the dude told me to go f*** myself, called me a loser and then holisticz me on Discord.

Guy neg repped me and now everyone things I'm a "time waster" cause of this shit. Absolutely retarded skid kid.

fixed that for you. gave you some + rep

Thank you. You're a saint.

6ing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(22 May, 2020 - 01:35 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
(22 May, 2020 - 06:31 AM)6ing Wrote: Show More
(21 May, 2020 - 08:27 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
fixed that for you. gave you some + rep

Thank you. You're a saint.

Hardly, I just know what it's like. I've hit a run of undeserved -rep myself dealing with assholes like this so I know how it feels.
Well, regardless, thank you :)