Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Community Alert] Group Of Members From The Forum Involved In Huge Exit Scams

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

inkaf

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: lKbiURT.png]

THE PERSON WHO EXPOSED @Schmo GOT BANNED BECAUSE HE IS @Schmo?

ANYBODY WITH A IQ OF 5 KNOWS THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

THIS IS THE PROOF THAT @Liars IS INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM.

YOU CAN'T TRUST THIS FORUM ANYMORE!

asla_x

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

@KSZ your staff is working with scammers nice.

KSZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(11 June, 2023 - 04:00 AM)kaligon6669 Wrote: Show More
I think staff has something to do with this Schmo scam too.. idk, they supported him as in his original thread : https://holisticz.com/Thread-OPEN-YOUR-OWN-...E%E2%9C%A8

I gave the information that he would say no to MiddleMan and all suspicious things and my msg has been deleted, staff can look at this I am saying truth.

Staff members not involved in this, you said this: "Looks like a red flag to me when people don't want to use a middleman. " @laxy removed it probably on a report.
By text, it looks like you are giving an opinion and also you didn't attach evidence, had you provided the evidence we would have done something about the thread on time.

Message to others reading this message: There was this group @TheGondi was leading which was doing ebook reviews, we think they are working with scammers to promote scam ebooks and hence banned all involved members including the OP for being a multi-account of a scammer.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private messageme on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [emailprotected]