Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Community alert against @swiftly- offsite scamming

Swiftly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 October, 2020 - 07:40 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2020 - 07:33 PM)Swiftly Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2020 - 07:25 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
238 good ratings with 8 negatives is pretty shit. Considering your sales are auto-buy enabled.

Even in that case, why do you not resolve them? 8 open deal disputes is a shit ton, no one else on the forum has that many.

It issuspicousbehavior. You are accused of the same things repeatedly and blaming 2 of them for not being online is fine, but thats 25%.

The only way to "resolve" the issue is to give in to the buyers desires.

The disputes clearly state why the users are wrong for opening the dispute or how it wasn't a valid dispute to begin with. If the user wants to just keep the thread up there and continue to, that's completely up to them.

I end up dealing with more impulsive little kids such as you, then most other sellers on that forum.

>8 open disputes
>not scamming

Find another user on hackforums who has 8 open disputes.

A simple search of 'swifter' on hackforums reveals many people calling you a scammer.

it is obvious scamming, you have been proven several times on the forum to do 'edit abuse' where a customer asks for something, mainly refunds, then you add to the thread NO REFUNDS!

You're still trying so hard to back up your claims with no factual evidence, but if you search "Swifter" on hackforums the only negative related topics it brings up are "the disputes" above to which you are referring to the same users that posts on every single dispute of mine posting over and over again. Edit abuse? That just doesn't even make sense on how I could be edit abusing when editing a thread is completely "legal" to do? Also, the "No refund" statement is under every single TOS or terms of service in the threads, try again.

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

238 good ratings with 8 negatives is pretty shit. Considering your sales are auto-buy enabled.

Even in that case, why do you not resolve them? 8 open deal disputes is a shit ton, no one else on the forum has that many.

It issuspicousbehavior. You are accused of the same things repeatedly and blaming 2 of them for not being online is fine, but thats 25%.

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 October, 2020 - 07:25 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More

The disputes clearly state why the users are wrong for opening the dispute or how it wasn't a valid dispute to begin with. If the user wants to just keep the thread up there and continue to, that's completely up to them.

I end up dealing with more impulsive little kids such as you, then most other sellers on that forum.

>8 open disputes
>not scamming

A simple search of 'swifter' on hackforums reveals many people calling you a scammer.

it is obvious scamming, you have been proven several times on the forum to do 'edit abuse' where a customer asks for something, mainly refunds, then you add to the thread NO REFUNDS!

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 October, 2020 - 07:47 PM)Swiftly Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2020 - 07:40 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More

>8 open disputes
>not scamming

You're still trying so hard to back up your claims with no factual evidence, but if you search "Swifter" on hackforums the only negative related topics it brings up are "the disputes" above to which you are referring to the same users that posts on every single dispute of mine posting over and over again. Edit abuse? That just doesn't even make sense on how I could be edit abusing when editing a thread is completely "legal" to do? Also, the "No refund" statement is under every single TOS or terms of service in the threads, try again.

In the scam report about your 'ewhoring mentoring' you changed messages on discord (edited) after they had been sent in order to make it look like you had delivered a product when you had not, thus denying a refund. I doubt anyone here even buys your ebooks, the buyers here are not so gullible.

Still, 8 scam reports are 8 scam reports. No one else on hackforums has this many deal disputes open against them, not even banned members. The way you treat customers there is horrible and I have opened this thread to warn possible c.to victims.

You have shown 0 factual evidence idk what youre talking about. No matter how you try to weasel your way out, 8 deal disputes is evident scamming and you refuse to solve any of them. Low life ebook seller.