Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Community alert against @swiftly- offsite scamming

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Member in question: @Swiftly

Reason- Offsite scamming

I have recently noticed someone in the ebook section who is a known scammer on hackforums.net. I am not trying to advertise another site here- this is for information purposes.

Threads in question-
https://holisticz.com/Thread-1-ON-FORUM-PRO...-OR-REFUND
https://holisticz.com/Thread-Supreme-1-TIND...RE-TRAFFIC
https://holisticz.com/Thread-Supreme-1-100-...LUDED-SALE
https://holisticz.com/Thread-1-ON-FORUM-SWI...-OR-REFUND
https://holisticz.com/Thread-EARN-850-day-E...OT-METHODS

Proof:

Swiftly- known as swifter on hackforums, has 8 open deal disputes over the past few weeks which he does not respond to, or refund users. They all remain open and he has yet to solve any, while still selling heavily on the forum. Deal disputes there are handled differently, staff does not get involved unless a user blatantly exit scams.

[Image: MGZsTQz.png]

User has same website/ contact info on both profiles.

Content of the disputes
[Image: Xz817Ni.png]

User scams another person for his ewhoring mentorship by pretending it was delivered and refusing refund.
Dispute open since:
08-29-2020, 05:36 AM

Next one
[Image: gn7ggBH.png]

Didnt complete his service and did not resolve the dispute or refund. Open since03-31-2020, 10:40 PM

next one
[Image: p2K91Ob.png]

Swiftly is known for edit abusing in both discord and hackforums. He has not resolved this dispute which has been open since May 28th.

Another one
[Image: YOGgdyy.png]

Possibly lying about completion of service.

Another one

[Image: R31PnAO.png]

Last one:

[Image: eYW4Dpd.png]

user offers a homework service but got a 4% on a buyers test. Dispute open for a while now.

[font]Note: I fully understand that some of these could be a buyer lying, however 8 open disputes for months is obvious scammer behavior, especially when the same trends are seen in his scam reports over time. Hopefully this serves as a warning to users interested in his services, and possibly staff can do something.

@Darkness @KSZ

thank you[/font]​

Swiftly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So which one of the disputethread starters on hackforums are you? Pretty petty to show only what the dispute starter shows and not what's inside of the "disputes"

If you click on the dispute you can read it more to see that none of the disputes are related to scams or a scam.

You forgot to mention that 238+ successful contracts made out of the 8 negative feedback on services that were offered and or false disputes that were created.

^^
If someone needs clarification that's 238 users that have purchased successfully that hasn't had a single issue.
^^

I'm really not trying to waste my time by posting further, but anyone that wants to know more can go look at the disputes themselves and decide if they want to proceed dealing.

[Image: Aro5Xmj.png]

Here is a deeper look into one of the ones he posted above.

[Image: AFzu9jq.png]

The other one he is trying to "prove" but fails to show why the user opens the dispute. (Harassment to open a previous successfully completed contract)

[Image: ow0H3FK.png]

Can't really hit the "solve" button on a dispute if they haven't been on the forum for a while either

[Image: z9Q6CaI.png]

[Image: bhxnRO1.png]

Another one he posted above lmfao, I could go on forever, but I just don't have much more time to waste with a child.

[Image: DZss026.png]

Swiftly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 October, 2020 - 07:25 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
238 good ratings with 8 negatives is pretty shit. Considering your sales are auto-buy enabled.

Even in that case, why do you not resolve them? 8 open deal disputes is a shit ton, no one else on the forum has that many.

It issuspicousbehavior. You are accused of the same things repeatedly and blaming 2 of them for not being online is fine, but thats 25%.

With the amount of contracts that I have per day, just doesn't make sense to call someone a scammer, even better a "serial scammer" lmfao. :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: :monkas:

The only way to "resolve" the issue is to give in to the buyers desires.

The disputes clearly state why the users are wrong for opening the dispute or how it wasn't a valid dispute to begin with. If the user wants to just keep the thread up there and continue to, that's completely up to them.

I end up dealing with more impulsive little kids such as you than most other sellers on that forum.