Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Closed until further notice

NYCS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 October, 2023 - 12:44 AM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
I don't get what you're selling, a tutorial on how to photoshop your exodus wallet or an exploit to actually get a million worth in crypto?

Why would I sell a photoshop tutorial?
Its an crypto exploit, which you can send any amount of crypto to a wallet, and the crypto shows up on blockchain aswell, it just stays on pending state.

If you have brains you know you can use this exploit for your own good, that is what the guide shows you.

(31 October, 2023 - 04:30 AM)Selemene Wrote: Show More
He basically sells a way to fake show his balance on Exodus...

I gather his method is "Change balance to X, say that you have made money with Y - Collect the referral money from Z"

that is so false. if any of you could actually read the thread you'd understand.
I show a way to use a crypto exploit which you can send any amount of money to your own wallet or any other wallet, and it will show up in the wallet, and blockchain.
Hence you can use it for blackhat activities if you actually have a bit of brains.

(31 October, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Airjet82 Wrote: Show More
(31 October, 2023 - 12:44 AM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
I don't get what you're selling, a tutorial on how to photoshop your exodus wallet or an exploit to actually get a million worth in crypto?

probably how to fake balance
[Image: kek.png]

Read my replies.

Selemene

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

He basically sells a way to fake show his balance on Exodus...

I gather his method is "Change balance to X, say that you have made money with Y - Collect the referral money from Z"