Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Checkers and proxieses

yanov10

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 May, 2021 - 08:40 AM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
(28 May, 2021 - 07:23 AM)yanov10 Wrote: Show More
(26 May, 2021 - 04:50 PM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
Because there's a thing called rate limiting, where you get IP banned for sending too many requests in a certain period of time (i.e., more than 10 Instagram login attempts in 1 minute).
By using proxies, you trick the site into thinking login attempts come from different people. Proxies can get rate limited, if you use public proxies there's a chance someone already got them rate limited.

thank you for your reply, should I use the proxie on Vmware?

Proxies come in the IP:port form and they can't be infected, as they're usually delivered in a text file (also called a proxy list) that you load on your checker.
Instead, what can be infected is the checker itself (a stand-alone checker or an OpenBullet config), so if you aren't sure whether or not your checker is safe, you should use a virtualized environment like VMware.

Thanks again for your replay.
I would like to know if xrisky the public checker is good to use?

Mastiff

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 May, 2021 - 09:55 PM)yanov10 Wrote: Show More
(28 May, 2021 - 08:40 AM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
(28 May, 2021 - 07:23 AM)yanov10 Wrote: Show More
thank you for your reply, should I use the proxie on Vmware?

Proxies come in the IP:port form and they can't be infected, as they're usually delivered in a text file (also called a proxy list) that you load on your checker.
Instead, what can be infected is the checker itself (a stand-alone checker or an OpenBullet config), so if you aren't sure whether or not your checker is safe, you should use a virtualized environment like VMware.

Thanks again for your replay.
I would like to know if xrisky the public checker is good to use?

A lot of XRisky's checkers came out a long time ago, meaning they're outdated, so you'll get false positives, or you won't crack accounts at all.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dhahgdahjsgjdajgsga
(26 May, 2021 - 06:12 AM)yanov10 Wrote: Show More
Hello guys I am new here,
I would like to ask why I need to use proxies when I use checkers?
why can I use the checker on my high-end PC?