Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

CAN SOMEONE FROM THE STAFF DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS USER VISKIC

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I think you know why he's been doing this, because its true that you're the person who we've seen in the past same threads same methods everything.

Dhyma

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 May, 2023 - 07:56 AM)Holiday92 Wrote: Show More
I think you know why he's been doing this, because its true that you're the person who we've seen in the past same threads same methods everything.

Can you prove it ?
This is a bad trick to try and make me the bad guy !

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(26 May, 2023 - 10:03 PM)Dhyma Wrote: Show More
https://holisticz.com/VISKIC\

So basically if you go through the e-books sellers section you will see how this guy commented on almost any thread saying that its scam DWC and stuff like that.
He does it on every thread of mine and I've been asked by potential customers why he is saying this.
I want to ask staff why is this guy allowed to post this on all threads (not just mine)
I mean calling someone who never scammed anybody is not right (especially when you don't have any proofs)
He is trying to ruin almost every thread on the marketplace (for the rest threads he only farm posts by saying glws, adding you but he never adds anybody)

Edit: Just reecvied this pm from his alt account/friend

[Image: S0fFze8.png]

@laxy @Darkness @KSZ @Liars @Barry @VAVE

I agree, that dude's a fag, worst of all is he doesn't even provide any kind of proof when you ask him. Sales trashing should be a bannable offense, they don't even get warning points.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 May, 2023 - 02:53 PM)Dhyma Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2023 - 07:56 AM)Holiday92 Wrote: Show More

Can you prove it ?
This is a bad trick to try and make me the bad guy !

Proving is almost impossible but if you lay everything side by side and what your alter ego did in discord its one on one. But its like whatever for me but for the people who don't know you i'd like to keep them for falling for it