Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Bring back thread verification for recently registered users.

SirMoustache

I'm on vacation, I'll be back when I'm back.
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I just got slapped with a DWC tag, and a ''user has recently registered...''. I have 0 negreps, have literally had 0 run-ins with anyone. I've spent a fuckton of dollars on this forum with various people for products and services.

Apparently I got slapped with this tag because I opened a PP Holding service yesterday. If there was any info at all about this resulting in a DWC tag I wouldn't have done it as I'm in the midst of opening a service with @ZahidJamal and this puts that in jeopardy. I suggest making an actual valid and accurate tag for ''high risk services''.

What do I mean by this? I understand PP holding carries risk, but that's due to PayPal being unpredictable. I have given nobody any reason to think I'm going to rip them, making this feel incredibly unfair. I'd suggest the following tag: ''User runs a service that is subject to external factors that carry risk''. Anything like that would be MUCH better.

Now when people come on my profile they'll just assume I'm a piece of shit scammer and we all know most people won't think twice, that's what the DWC tag is for. On top of that, all the open-up services carry the exact same level of risk. Many people buying open-ups get their paid for account closed within a day because there's a bunch of externals that can happen.

DWC tag should be for people who have an open scam report. If this is about past people using holding services to scam, I don't really care. That's what we call collective punishment, I've done nothing wrong and I'm sure other people will have this issue in the future so a new tag would be highly appreciated.

DWC TAG: Should be for people who have an open scam report and for X amount of days, weeks after the scam report if they were at fault.
User has recently registered...: This literally makes even less sense. How exactly would a MM work for a holding service? Need another PayPal holder?

My point being, I'm not against the protection of the community, but these tags don't apply to me whatsoever and only serve to diminish my reputation. I don't need them to be removed, I'd like them to be accurate so my situation is actually represented properly without dragging my name through the mud.
Pepi I am not a skemmer!
[Image: pepi.png]

Click me for context about DWC

SirMoustache

Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I just got slapped with a DWC tag, and a ''user has recently registered...''. I have 0 negreps, have literally had 0 run-ins with anyone. I've spent a fuckton of dollars on this forum with various people for products and services.

Apparently I got slapped with this tag because I opened a PP Holding service yesterday. If there was any info at all about this resulting in a DWC tag I wouldn't have done it as I'm in the midst of opening a service with @ZahidJamal and this puts that in jeopardy. I suggest making an actual valid and accurate tag for ''high risk services''.

What do I mean by this? I understand PP holding carries risk, but that's due to PayPal being unpredictable. I have given nobody any reason to think I'm going to rip them, making this feel incredibly unfair. I'd suggest the following tag: ''User runs a service that is subject to external factors that carry risk''. Anything like that would be MUCH better.

Now when people come on my profile they'll just assume I'm a piece of shit scammer and we all know most people won't think twice, that's what the DWC tag is for. On top of that, all the open-up services carry the exact same level of risk. Many people buying open-ups get their paid for account closed within a day because there's a bunch of externals that can happen.

DWC tag should be for people who have an open scam report. If this is about past people using holding services to scam, I don't really care. That's what we call collective punishment, I've done nothing wrong and I'm sure other people will have this issue in the future so a new tag would be highly appreciated.

DWC TAG: Should be for people who have an open scam report and for X amount of days, weeks after the scam report if they were at fault.
User has recently registered...: This literally makes even less sense. How exactly would a MM work for a holding service? Need another PayPal holder?

My point being, I'm not against the protection of the community, but these tags don't apply to me whatsoever and only serve to diminish my reputation. I don't need them to be removed, I'd like them to be accurate so my situation is actually represented properly without dragging my name through the mud.
Pepi I am not a skemmer!

SirMoustache

Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Pepi I am not a skemmer!