Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

bored of current business what should i do?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

In business, as in life, there comes a time when things don't work out. And here, a lot depends on various factors: your desire, financial capabilities, your competitors, your unique product offering, and so on. Maybe you just need to change your marketing strategy and breathe new life into your brand. Today, marketing works wonders and is able to revive a business and increase sales in a short time. In addition, many actively implement technologies into businesses, for instance, various management systems (more details here https://anyforsoft.com/blog/django-vs-wo...ms-better/) or develop applications, but this costs some money. If you are in any doubt, then I recommend looking for advice not on the forum, but from a professional business consultant.

nellywilk

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

try something else

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Greetings! I have experience in earning cryptocurrency in games, and I can share my knowledge. The most important aspect is choosing the right platform for the game. I recommend to pay attention tohttps://sp7.io/. It provides unique opportunities for earning cryptocurrency in various games. There you will find a wide range of games supported by this platform and get the opportunity to earn real money. I've been using SP7.io myself for a few months now, and I can tell you that it works! They offer different ways to earn cryptocurrency in games, such as completing tasks, selling in-game items, etc. I've been able to make good money, especially in games with an active community. In addition, the site provides security and reliability of cryptocurrency transactions, which was very important to me.

t3nz0

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 April, 2023 - 04:23 PM)Levandro Wrote: Show More
I have a refund service which im getting low customers now however im not sure if i should continue and re invest in it or should i move out to another busienss like boxing and scans or should i completley just ditch this game and look for other games
Im not sure in what i should do, it looks like everyone is doing what im doing and there isnt much unique about anyone at the moment. Any ideas on what i should do or what i should fix

May need help with marketing and finding clients, I would recommend reinvesting some capital into adverts
[Image: TBFvlce.gif]
[Image: KH6huGx.gif]