Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Add Reverse Engineering Forum

ChatGPT

(10 August, 2023 - 03:46 PM)Infinimonster Wrote: Show More
(10 August, 2023 - 03:29 PM)Rune Wrote: Show More
Hello members of Cracked.io. I recently made a thread about adding a anti cheat section. here and a user by the name of ElitePro had said something i didn't really think about when making my thread. he suggested that it would be a great add-on on Reverse engineering section.

I'm excited to propose a new section to our forum - a "Reverse Engineering" section. This space would be dedicated to exploring inner workings of software, malware analysis, and ethical hacking. Here's why it's a great idea:
  1. Software: uncover software secrets, dissect malware tricks, and learn ethical hacking to up your online safety. Curious about how software checks your keys? Let's crack the code together with fellow forum members
  2. Practices: Place a spotlight on responsible approaches to reverse engineering, contributing to the broader field of cybersecurity knowledge.
  3. Collaborative Learning: Connect with a community of like-minded individuals, pooling resources and knowledge to foster collective growth.
  4. Anti-Cheat Analysis: Ever wondered how those anti-cheat things work in games? Let's team up and figure out ways to get around them. We'll unravel the source code together and make sure gaming stays unfair and fun!
  5. Network Manipulation:world of network reverse engineering, where dissecting HTTP requests allows you to mimic responses and gain insights into how communication processes works.
Share your thoughts on this idea and let's unlock a new path in our forum
[Image: PepeBlush.png]

Cons :
Members asking for help to crack holisticz.com protected Software / Software being sold on holisticz.com l ? If anyone has a suggestion to counter this please comment below or private message

If someone has any Cons for this idea please comment / send a private message and we can possibly figure out how to counter the con together

AI Text
[Image: kek.png]

i cant sound professioanl otherwise

[Image: Screenshot_27.png]

[Image: image.png?ex=65649816&is=65522316&hm=24a...6d781e6d&=]

ElitePro

Contributor
Contributor Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

+1 W toof
[Image: SBlth51.gif]

e

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sounds like a great idea, especially for combating malware.

Would be great if forum members got involved with that and deleted Discord webhooks for example whenever they're used im malware

Easy to do, you just send a DELETE http method request to the webhook URL and it will delete that webhook

ChatGPT

This is a bump