Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[$9.99 LIMITED TIME] MAKE KILLER INCOME | NO INVESTMENT | PROFIT OR REFUND | UHQ

Empxthy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Review For @aliensatoshi Method
Pricing

A $10 method is usually going to be pretty bad considering how low it's being sold for. However, this is a case where there is an exception to the rule. $10 for this method is definitely worth it, I think it will likely go up in the future due to the fact that this method is extremely repeatable/scalable unless it is specifically targeted and patched out. That being said, I highly doubt that will be coming any time in the near or distant future unless there are thousands of people doing this 24/7. Great price for the method.

Pricing: 10/10

Method

The method itself is very simple. Any foolish Indian skid from SB could grasp this process and implement in a very short period of time. It's not something brand new, I guarantee you've THOUGHT of doing this before but you simply did not have the proper knowledge and execution. This is a sneaky way of making a once-popular method profitable because @aliensatoshi figured out how to do it right. The presentation of the method leaves a lot to be desired, it's kind of just a wall of text that looks like it was hastily written up with no organization or aesthetic adjustments. I'd love to see this set up nicely in a pdf or Google doc with a small section for all the links provided.

Methodology: 7/10

Summary

So all in all the method is good. It's not going to make you rich, it's not going to wake you up to fat cheques in the morning, but it will certainly provide stable and scalable income stream. This could make you anywhere from some extra pocket money during the week to $1,000+/mo if you are willing to put in the effort to repeat it and scale it properly. It's not a brilliant new discovery so some may be turned off when they see the actual system, it's definitely not for everyone. As I stated above the presentation is just plain bad but you do get all information necessary to operate effectively so not really a big deal. I can see this method being sold for $20+ if some effort is put into cleaning up presentation and making a support channel for any questions/concerns/scaling strategies.

Final verdict: 8/10

Iwa_Banks

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

possible to buy with paypal?

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Recieved a vouch copy from the user
The method is really simple and easy to set up , if u did the setup properly you will start earning , the price is very cheap according to the method , the seller is friendly and showed me proofs of earning also
My overall rating would be 9/10
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]