Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Ever been scammed before?

Crynsos

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sup guise,
have you ever lost money due to a scam? Well you are not alone. I have lost so far $350 total, i bought a walmart refund method and seller simply never replied.

what was my mistake?
1. Not using MM.
-I understand one would like to save as much cash as possible, but it is better to spend a little extra instead of losing 100%.
2. Not being aware
- You should deep search who you are dealing with. Use the searcg function and look up the sellers username. Also, read the whole thread. The seller may constantly bump his thread so tou may not see negative reviews about the product you were about to purchase.
3. Google the method
- there is a chance you could find information about the product. It could be a public leak, or it could be a full blown scam.
Personally, i have made more money thanks to this website, so i think i can take a loss. But this made me learn so much, i can almost feel it being a good thing.
stay safe folks :monkas:

Maurisarex

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have lost 600$ in 10minutes (scam)

what was my mistake?
1. Not using MM. I understand one would like to save as much cash as possible, but it is better to spend a little extra instead of losing 100%.
2. Not being aware
- You should deep search who you are dealing with. Use the searcg function and look up the sellers username. Also, read the whole thread. The seller may constantly bump his thread so tou may not see negative reviews about the product you were about to purchase.

BoobsEW

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I only got scammed on CTO, i never got scammed on LTO/NTO. Lost $500 on here.

La33169

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sup guise,
have you ever lost money due to a scam? Well you are not alone. I have lost so far $350 total, i bought a walmart refund method and seller simply never replied.
what was my mistake?
1. Not using MM.
-I understand one would like to save as much cash as possible, but it is better to spend a little extra instead of losing 100%.
2. Not being aware
3. Google the method
- there is a chance you could find information about the product. It could be a public leak, or it could be a full blown scam.
Personally, i have made more money thanks to this website, so i think i can take a loss. But this made me learn so much, i can almost feel it being a good thing.
stay safe folks monkaS

U forgot a couple

After they get the money they and u complain or try to post something to warn ppl they ban u....

They remove ur posts

They have access to make 1000 of accts dress e m up n give there self good reviews... To fool the site....

If its 400 for 4000 y u don't do it urself everyday? N be rich