Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[HELP NEEDED] BINANCE LOCKED FUNDS

Masterized

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, I have this canadian binance account with my real name and real informations on it with a few locked k$ that I can't withdraw.

Withdrawal is locked because of "suspicious transactions and activity".

They have been investigating the transaction on my account for over a year and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

I need someone who will be able to SE his way through the customer service and unlock my account.

Add me on Discord if you think you'll be able to help : bessom#8650
[Image: feelssadman.png]

bandbox

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Link it to your bank

Masterized

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 January, 2023 - 12:22 AM)bandbox Wrote: Show More
Link it to your bank

Can't withdraw this much into my bank without drawing attention of my bank for taxes
[Image: feelssadman.png]

warsnoop

warsnoop#7942
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(23 January, 2023 - 11:56 PM)Masterized Wrote: Show More
Hi, I have this canadian binance account with my real name and real informations on it with a few locked k$ that I can't withdraw.

Withdrawal is locked because of "suspicious transactions and activity".

They have been investigating the transaction on my account for over a year and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

I need someone who will be able to SE his way through the customer service and unlock my account.

Add me on Discord if you think you'll be able to help : bessom#8650

I had the same prob but I was able to withdraw the funds in like 2 months they disabled my account later on tho
[Image: standard.gif]

warsnoop#7942