Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Private Methods start earning money 100% safely today [EARN or REFUND]

hellfireclub

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

today I put my private methods for sale with which I am obtaining consistent profits in a 100% safe way

the methods are to generate income with cryptocurrencies

they are 100% safe, you must have an initial investment of at least 100 usd

clarified that it has nothing to do with

bots, pump, trading, scam, rats, gift cards, ponzi, staking, mining, farming or anything similar to what has been seen before in this forum

stop wasting your money with posts that promise to make you rich or earn huge amounts in a short time, in the end they always end up being scams

With my methods you will be able to obtain constant profits of between 20 to 60% of your capital and the best 100% safe without risking your capital

withdrawals can be made every day

available voucher copy for a member with high reputation

first purchase will have 50% discount

price: 200usd

I accept mm the buyer assumes the commissions

some evidence of profits made

https://imgur.com/a/3LgEaH1

discord for any question
hellfireclub#3482​

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Saw you are offering a vouch copy, feel free to dm me.
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

f_society

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Got a vouch copy! so here's my review:
Method (8/10)
Okay so there are 2 methods so far. The first one takes a lot of time to apply because you need to create ads on a platform and wait. It's a safe method though, so It is kind of worth it. Method 2, on the other hand, is a lot better imo since it only takes 40-60mins to apply and it gives you %4 of your investment (you can repeat it as many times asyou want). Seller is also adding a 3rd method today I believe.
Seller (10/10)
Very friendly, responsive and active! Answered all my questions regarding the method and he is really patient with questions :)
Pricing (4/10)
So this is where I think the seller went a bit off the roof. Well, as far as I see the methods are safe to use, but I still believe that the price is too steep for these methods as they are not completely private (seen someone else sell similar (almost same) method as method 2 before on this forum. I'd say 150$ would be the top price for this method as it requires a good amount of capital to earn a decent amount atleast.
Summary
I think people who have1k$+ to invest and time to execute this method should go ahead and buy to make some decent daily profits :) Otherwise, I'd say its not that worth.

doggooo

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[font][font]m[/font][/font]