Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

162 REPS 829 LIKES ROAD TO GODLIKE!

Kappa

Divine
Divine Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Congratulation!
[Image: kappa.png]

Fivio

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

========================
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

RealPsycho

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

congrats brother really happy to see you break records
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?
[Image: gigachad.png]

cxrnage21

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Congratz on ur shit service reaching 110 members who mostly just follow every big group. I want to leave an honest review of the service. I bought an ftidv3 and it got fucked up. I contacted the company and they told me they received an empty letter. After bringing that up to fivio he ghosted me. Thank you for the poor service and shit customer service. Waiting for ur little dick suckin friends too -rep me so everybody can see that im right. If anyone doubts me contact me for proof. Think twice before buying

t3nz0

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 June, 2023 - 04:08 PM)cxrnage21 Wrote: Show More
Congratz on ur shit service reaching 110 members who mostly just follow every big group. I want to leave an honest review of the service. I bought an ftidv3 and it got fucked up. I contacted the company and they told me they received an empty letter. After bringing that up to fivio he ghosted me. Thank you for the poor service and shit customer service. Waiting for ur little dick suckin friends too -rep me so everybody can see that im right. If anyone doubts me contact me for proof. Think twice before buying

[Image: popcorn2.gif]
wow
[Image: TBFvlce.gif]
[Image: KH6huGx.gif]