Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Exposing Borb1337 AKA desireai.art | Disgusting person who will steal your work

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello, im sure some of you already heard about cupidai.tech, which is my business i started a few months ago.
We encourage competition, it makes both parties work harder, but what this guy did is unacceptable and i want to protect the holisticz.com members from this flawed copycat.
Long story short, i hired him (@Borb1337) as a web dev, turns out he is a complete retard who doesn't want to work because we asked him to change details on the design, so naturally we fired him.
He was salty enough to copy our entire business model to the smallest details (ill provide pics below somewhere) dashboard, color scheme, logo, text, etc..

Not only that, but he started making alt discords and coming to MY community, mass messaging everyone to try and steal the customers.
I know you are reading this @Borb1337, keep this up and ill post your full dox on here (its already on doxbin btw, someone posted it and said ur a child rapist LOL)

PICTURES :
Show ContentSpoiler:

You can also compare my website to his, my holisticz.com posts to his, he is copying EVERYTHING, so i suggest everyone to stay away from this individual.

More info : I already know that @Borb1337 will comment under this and say "oh i left because you were unprofessional", so I am about to disprove that with convo pictureof him being a complete and total idiot. We also paid this clown upfront
PICTURE:
Show ContentSpoiler:

[Image: ezgif-3-bb34b6c7f4.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I left because you threatened to chargeback a marketer who said the the job was not what he was initially told, even after he showed that he has refunded the payment on Stripe, which is highly unprofessional.

While you did pay me 37 GBP, I refunded the whole amount as soon as I decided to leave: https://snipboard.io/i5klLw.jpg
(notice how I blurred your name because I am not a piece of shit who doxes people and makes completely unfounded claims that they are pedophiles?)

I did not copy your design, I made a design which you never paid for, here is proof that the files for the project were created on the 10th of June:https://snipboard.io/v2S7Ud.jpg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 12:27 AM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More
I left because you threatened to chargeback a marketer who said the the job was not what he was initially told, even after he showed that he has refunded the payment on Stripe, which is highly unprofessional.

While you did pay me 37 GBP, I refunded the whole amount as soon as I decided to leave: https://snipboard.io/i5klLw.jpg
(notice how I blurred your name because I am not a piece of shit who doxes people and makes completely unfounded claims that they are pedophiles?)

I did not copy your design, I made a design which you never paid for, here is proof that the files for the project were created on the 10th of June:https://snipboard.io/v2S7Ud.jpg
If you knew how to read, You would notice how i said "someone" posted your dox, not me lol.
Also it doesnt matter to me whether you blur the details or not, its a drop bank lol, you couldn't dox me even if you hired someone to do it.

Yes, you did copy my design, all the pictures and your texts show that, "never paid for" lmfao, thats because you are an idiot who will rather leave than change a design detail, clearly salty enough to try and copy the business afterwards, but that does not matter, at the end of the day, everyone knows you are a copy of cupidai, thats all you will ever be.

Also, i suggest you upload pictures more carefully, you said you are not copying, but the folder is named CUPIDAI? XDDDD

Who threatened a Chargeback? Here is a picture disproving that as well
[Image: wink.png]

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-13-42-35.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-3-bb34b6c7f4.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2023 - 10:53 AM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2023 - 12:27 AM)Borb1337 Wrote: Show More

If you knew how to read, You would notice how i said "someone" posted your dox, not me lol.
Also it doesnt matter to me whether you blur the details or not, its a drop bank lol, you couldn't dox me even if you hired someone to do it.

Yes, you did copy my design, all the pictures and your texts show that, "never paid for" lmfao, thats because you are an idiot who will rather leave than change a design detail, clearly salty enough to try and copy the business afterwards, but that does not matter, at the end of the day, everyone knows you are a copy of cupidai, thats all you will ever be.

Also, i suggest you upload pictures more carefully, you said you are not copying, but the folder is named CUPIDAI? XDDDD

Who threatened a Chargeback? Here is a picture disproving that as well
[Image: wink.png]

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-13-42-35.jpg]
I did not copy your design, please show any proof that you had made this design before I did.
The messages you show is just a very small snippet of that conversation and the chargeback was the straw that broke the camels back, a few other reasons include:
- Getting only 7%, for a job that was much larger than what I was initially told.
- Stupid suggestions and a lack of design knowledge (example of one of the suggestions made was autoplaying music on the page)

I posted that I was never paid because in your original post you claim "We also paid this clown upfront" which shows that you lied putting the legitimacy of your entire story into question.

Also, I can't find that dox on doxbin, the dox that you posted on an alt in my discord is all public information so feel free to DM me the link.
Edit:
You're repeating the "claims" that "someone" made, that's like if I were to say "Someone claimed that CupidAI steals the card information of their customers. But idk that's just what someone claimed".

And as for it being a drop account, I doubt it was.